Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hell on Wheels: A Sexy Western



I have a new Erotic Romance out today. Here's what it's about:

Told by a plucky 18-year-old spitfire, this sexy western is about her time spent with the men who built the transcontinental railroad and the prostitutes who traveled with them in rowdy makeshift towns nicknamed Hell on Wheels. 

A coming of age story, humorous at times, it is about how she loses her innocence step-by-step and leaves behind her moral Mormon upbringing and eventually earns money writing erotic stories based upon what she sees when a prostitute in the camp brings customers back to their room.

Falling in love and lust with several men along the way, she meets a surveyor for the railroad who offers her a different life. Will she be able to leave behind what she has seen and experienced in the Hell on Wheels camps? And will one man be enough? Very sexually explicit and meant for adults only. Contains Male/Female and Female/Female erotica in addition to Female/Male/Female and Male/Female/Male threesomes. 

Here are some sexy excerpts:



I sprawled out on a pew and thought, “Ooh…This is the life.”
Then I remembered that I was in a church, so I tried my best to pray.  I said aloud, “Lord, please forgive me for my sins.  I’m sorry that I enjoyed sex so much with those two men.”  After the words came out of my mouth, I was mortified.  What a whore I was turning out to be!
***
When the men wondered who I was, she’d tell them that I was a writer who wrote sexy stories for fancy New York newspapers, and I needed to watch them fornicate so I could take down notes.
Many of the men liked the idea of showing off in front of a spectator and enjoyed telling me, in very graphic details, what they liked about Lily’s body and how they were going to give her the best sex she’s ever had.




****

He helped me climb down from his buggy and we went inside.  He hollered out, “Timothy, we’re home,” and in walked the most gorgeous specimen of a man I’d ever seen.  He was holding a hammer and wasn’t wearing a shirt.  My eyes took in his rugged good looks and I admired his muscular chest that tapered down to his slim waist.  He was wearing fringed suede pants like the Indians wear.  His pants hung down low, exposing a sexy vee pattern of muscles that seemed to point down to his treasure below.  I wanted to pull down his pants to see more but behaved myself.  

Hell on Wheels: A Sexy Western by Maggie May









No comments:

Post a Comment