Wednesday, April 10, 2019

All Aboard Train Buffs


Are you a train buff like me? I fell in love with trains when I was eleven and my cousin and I took a trip to Colorado with our Grandmother.

When I graduated from college, my husband and I fulfilled one of my life-long dreams: we took the train from California all the way to New York City, stopping along the way in New Orleans, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Philadelphia.

It's no wonder that I'm going to Utah next month to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Golden Spike--the place where the transcontinental railroad united the east and west coasts of the United States--one of the greatest engineering feats of the 19th century.

Some people where I live are protesting the noise that trains make as they travel through crossings. I'm a hold-out: I love the high lonesome sound of a train in the middle of the night. I always feel like it's calling out to me, "Climb aboard. Let's explore the world together."

I've written and am writing 3 books about this transcontinental railroad. Here's my latest. It's an erotic Western about an 18-year-old girl's experience living with the men who worked on it and the prostitutes who traveled along with them in make-shift towns known as Hell on Wheels. For Readers 18+



Available at Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo
 and Smashwords 







No comments:

Post a Comment