Friday, January 19, 2018

Sex with a Vampire

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with a vampire?  If so, take a look at this fun and sexy excerpt from The Killing Moon: An Erotic Vampire Romance:





It has been two weeks and I still haven’t seen my vampire.  He hasn’t come into the library and I haven’t seen him near my house.  Where can he be?  I wonder if he’s in New Orleans with his maker?  Is he having sex with her right now?  Or maybe he is having a three-way somewhere with my hooker friend, Candy.  Finally, I get tired of waiting and call Candy to see if she’s heard from him.  I fish her business card out of my wallet and give her a ring.
I’m surprised when she picks up and I hear her familiar hello.  “Hi, Candy.  I thought you might let it go to voicemail.”
“Who’s this?” she asks suspiciously.
“Don’t you remember me?  It’s Renee.  We’ve have sex twice?  Have you forgotten me already?”
She laughs and says, “Hi, Renee.  Of course, I remember you.  Would you like to come over to my house and play with me?”
“I’m afraid I can’t afford you, honey.”
“Too bad.  I really wish you could.”
I clear my throat and try to dismiss thoughts of the fun and sexy times we’ve had together.  I tell her, “Actually, Candy, I’m calling to ask if you’ve seen vampire Beauregard.”
“No.  I haven’t seen him in ages.  Have you two hooked up?”
“I’m still a virgin, if you can believe it.”
“Honey, that cherry needs poppin’ someday.”
“I know.  I wanted to, but I got scared when his fangs came out.”
“I know.  It freaked me out the first time too.  But he was paying, so I had to get used to it.”
“Did he ever take too much of your blood?  Were you ever afraid he might accidentally kill you?”
“No.  I just felt sluggish afterwards.  He told me to take some iron supplements.  I did and then I regained my strength.  Back to normal.”
“That’s good to know.  So…how many times have you two had sex together?”
“Only twice.”
“Is he a good lover?”
“Yes!  Very intense.  He loves oral.”
“Why am I not surprised?”
She says, “Hang on while I light a cigarette.”
After I hear her exhale, I ask, “Did it hurt your pussy when he was licking and sucking?  Did you feel like he was gobbling you up; like he was literally eating you out?”
Candy laughs at my question and says, “Honey, he licked and sucked just the way I like it.”
“Okay.  Good to know.”
Candy teases, “All this sex talk is making my kitty purr.  Anything else I can do for you, Renee?”
“What’s he look like without any clothes on?”
“Can’t we talk about us?” Candy drawls, in her best southern accent.
Feeling awkward, I say, “I’m just wondering, is all.”
She takes a drag off her cigarette and answers, “Well, if you insist.  He’s hot.”
“Yeah…Go on.”
“His chest and shoulders are really muscular and his biceps are well defined.  His pelvic muscles go down forming a perfect Vee, if you know what I mean.”
“No.  What do you mean?”
“Muscular guys like him have washboard abs and when their muscles veer down to their cocks, it forms a perfect Vee.”
“Hmmm.  Sounds sexy.  Does he have pubic hair?”
“Yeah.  Just like any other guy.  Oh, and he doesn’t have horns on his head or hoofs for feet, either.”
I laugh and say, “Good to know.”

Would you like to read more?  Here’s where it’s available for only 99 cents:

Purchase at Amazon
Purchase at Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment