Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Blood Moon



Don't forget to look up in the sky early tomorrow morning to see The Blood Moon. It will look the best on the west coast at 5:00 a.m. Here's an excerpt from my story The Killing Moon: An Erotic Vampire Romance which stars a blood moon:

"While I’m enjoying my latte and reading the newspaper Saturday morning, I learn that there will be a blood moon tonight. It sounds creepy, but I am fascinated and read more. I learn that the term “blood moon” refers to a complete lunar eclipse that causes the moon to appear red. All sorts of legends surround the phenomena. Many see a cosmic significance. Some believe it may be a sign of God that portends an approaching apocalypse. For others, it signals a certain foreboding. Something is about to change. I read the last line, something is about to change, again. Call me nuts, but I took it as a sign. Maybe tonight I will see my vampire again! What have I got to lose? Deciding to do something special, I call for an appointment at my hairdresser’s. I tell her I am going to a Renaissance Festival and want my long hair curled with flowers interwoven in my tresses. Next, I go dress shopping. I’m looking for a flowing white gypsy gown that is floor length. I find just what I’m looking for at Macy’s. There’s a Victoria Secret store in the mall, and I stop in there and buy some sexy white lingerie.

Back home, I take a bubble bath and shave my legs and pubes; and then put on my white dress. Before my hair appointment, I stop at the florist and tell them what I want and they provide the flowers: lilies of the valley, baby’s breath, and coral-bells. The sun is almost down by the time I get back home from my hairdresser. Maybe the full moon is making me a little mad tonight, I think as I look at myself in the floor length mirror in my bedroom. I laugh at myself. You little fool. Well, at least I got a pretty dress and my hair looks nice.

I make myself a quick salad and wait to see what the night shall bring forth. At about eight o’clock, I look out my window at the blood moon for the billionth time. I scold myself, thinking, I’m a college educated woman and I fell for all the superstitious malarkey. I feel so frustrated and lonely that I start crying. Then, I see a man standing in my backyard. It’s him. My vampire! I run outside to greet him and throw my arms around him. 

He laughs at my enthusiasm. “Stand back, Renee,” he says. “Let me get a good look at you.” I twirl around so he gets a complete view and then I do a little curtsy. He laughs and says, “What a beautiful girl you are! What’s the occasion?”

“It’s the blood moon,” I say, pointing up at it.

He tells me, “In the vampire culture, some call it a killing moon.”

“Why?” I ask.

“Because some of us went out in large groups to find humans to feed off of.” 

He has totally ruined the mood for me and I take a step backward, repelled by him. “Did you kill anyone?”

“I’d rather not say.”

“You actually did, didn’t you?!” I ask, horrified. 

“I was a young vampire. I learned not to over the years.” 

“Are you going to kill me tonight?” I ask, feeling totally heartbroken. 

“Of course not! I love you!”

"Is it me you love or just my blood?”

“You! I don’t need your blood now that I can get it synthetically.”

“Let’s go inside,” I tell him. I feel like a fool for falling in love with such a man. I begin taking the flowers out of my hair and throwing them down. He picks them up and follows me.

At the threshold, he says, “I sense that you don’t want me here. You must invite me inside. I can’t come in until you do.” I want to trust him. I want to lose my virginity tonight; I’ve been looking forward to it; so I acquiesce.

“Come on in,” I tell him and lead him to my bedroom where, earlier in the night, I had lit candles. I sit on the bed and pat the area next to me.

He sits down and says, “You look like a bride tonight.” He runs his fingers through my curls and weaves the flowers I was wearing back into my hair. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you,” I tentatively say.

“I’m serious. You are so lovely.” I put my hand on his leg, starting to warm up to him. He reaches down to the bottom of my dress and slowly lifts it up. With his hand underneath, he stops when he feels the garters that are holding up my thigh highs. He travels up to my garter belt and says, “I love these. So sexy.” He unclasps the garters on my left leg and slowly rolls my stocking down to my feet. Then, he gingerly takes it off and kisses my foot. My heart melts when I see his tenderness. “You like?” he asks.

“I love,” I answer. “Do the same thing to my right leg.”

“Yes. I’d be honored.” He rolls down my stocking just as slowly and sensually as he did with the other, and kisses my foot when he’s done. His kisses travel up my leg and I wonder if he’s going lick my pussy. I hope so!! When he reaches my slit, I tremble, waiting for him. With his first lick, I almost have an orgasm, I’m so excited. He spends time licking and teasing the outside of my pussy and then inserts a finger. “You’re really wet,” he tells me.

“Good,” I tell him. “I am ready for you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Please. I want you to take me tonight.” He lies me down on my bed and climbs on top of me, smothering me with kisses. I feel little bites on my neck. It reminds me of getting hickeys from boys when I was in junior high school. It doesn’t really hurt. I know that he wants my blood. Totally surrendering to him, I say, “Do it! Please, just do it!”

“Are you sure?” he asks. 

“Yes. I want you.” With that, he buries his teeth into my neck. It doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. In fact, it turns me on. I hear him lapping up my blood and wonder what my white sheets are going to look like in the morning. Then, I brush away the thought. Who cares? I can buy new ones! He stands up next to the bed and steps out of his clothes. I let out a sigh when I see his magnificent body. He is perfection. Muscular and taut. Wide shoulders tapering down to a thin waist. My eyes follow him down to where I see his Vee, just the way Candy told me. The Vee leads down to his pubic hair and I get my first look at his big hard cock. Wow! Will I be able to take him inside of me? Will his girth tear me apart? As if he can read my mind, he once more goes down to my pussy to make me a wet as I can possibly be before he puts his cock inside of me. I’m touched by his concern for me. I feel cherished. Like I’m special. I reach down to feel him and am delighted to touch his precum. I lift him from on top and touch his body, which beautifully glows in the candlelight. I edge my mouth down to his cock and cover it with kisses. I suck and take him as far as I can go in my mouth and he groans with pleasure. I spit on my hand and rub saliva all over his cock until it is saturated with both my saliva and his pre-cum. I come back to meet his mouth and say, “It’s time. Take me.” With that assurance, he slowly introduces his cock to my pussy. He probes his way in, not taking me all at once. My pubic bone rubs against his pelvis and turns me on even more. He can feel me squeezing his dick with pleasure, welcoming him inside. With one thrust, he pops my cherry and goes all the way in. I feel overpowered and love being in this position. I can feel an orgasm building. My pussy walls grab his cock. They are so strong that I almost push him completely out. Oh, my God!! It feels so good!! We both have an orgasm at the same time. It is the best thing I’ve ever experienced with anyone. I belong to him now." 
###


 Would you like to read more? Here's where it's available for $1.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment