Sunday, June 11, 2017

Tall, Dom, and Dirty


One of the great things about the internet is that it connects people from all over the world.  I went to an online erotic book party yesterday and we had people from Australia, South Africa, New York, Colorado, Canada and California.  We crossed time zones and came up with a time that was the most convenient for all of us.  Since I've just come out with an erotic mystery called Taken, I invited four of my favorite authors to come and join me.  Each of us had one hour to talk about our books, have contests, and give prizes. 

I'm a member of a Facebook group called Tall, Dom and Dirty that is a party venue for erotica writers--hence their provocative name.  We writers can choose a hosted party, where the people on the site will do the signage for author introductions and farewells (for a price) or an unhosted one where the writer takes care of the intros and farewells.  Even though I choose an unhosted party, the administrator/facilitator stayed on line with me for over five hours and helped move along the party.  I can't say enough about how helpful and fun these people are.

Since my new book, Taken, is an erotic mystery, I choose to have a mystery theme.  Here are some of the banners and other signage we used.

My book's detective and femme fatale were 
inspired by classic film noir stars.


Vintage Cover of a Nancy Drew Mystery
One of the Author Intros we used.

Here is a link that will take you to the Tall, Dom and Dirty site:
Tall Dom and Dirty Facebook Group
Become a member and go to the fun parties they host.
It's a great way to win books and other prizes.

Here's the Amazon link for my erotic mystery "Taken"


No comments:

Post a Comment