Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Shout Out to Male Erotica Writers - Paco Jones

Let's hear it for the boys, ladies.  Who doesn't love reading about sex and romance
from a male point of view?

Every Wednesday, I'll be focusing on a male erotica writer
whose works I've read and enjoyed.

Since this is Memorial Day week, I thought I would concentrate on the stories of a Vietnam War veteran.  Paco Jones has written an absorbing tale about his life in the service during a very controversial war.  It took some time before America finally recognized the sacrifices of these brave young men who fought in Viet Nam and let's give a shout-out to them all.  Paco also writes erotica.



Book Description:

This is my story.
I wrote it as historical fiction in order to take some artistic license to make it more readable. Some of Vietnam was not readable and you can be sure there is much that wasn't written here. I just couldn't do it.
If I've done my job well, you won't be able to tell what is fiction and what is not. Be assured the fiction is minimal.
I arrived in Danang and the airbase went immediately to a red alert due to rocket attack. Welcome to Vietnam.
Riding YFU boats in the Literage division, delivering cargo up and down the coast of northern South Vietnam and accepting TDY assignments to a Special Operations group that didn't exist. The missions we did never happened.
Ride along on both sets of missions, some mundane and some not so much.
Clearly, I express the frustration being a veteran of a war that nobody wanted. We did our duty. Whether you agreed or not, you blamed the warrior for the war, and that was WRONG!
It wasn't only those of us who served directly in Vietnam, the disrespect was meted out to anyone that wore a uniform in that era. A whole generation of military personnel who could not express it's pride in serving our country.
Vietnam divided the country in the 60's and 70's, and it still divides it today.
Those from the 60's and 70's would just as soon forget it ever happened; those of us who served there will never forget.
We left Vietnam, but Vietnam did not leave us.
This is but one of the millions of stories that could be told and it has taken me 40+ years to write it.
Though I live through it every day, thankfully, Vietnam is a distant memory.


Things to Come 
by Paco Jones




This is a tale of the time between High School graduation and entering into Uncle Sam's Little Boys Canoe Club nine months later and the four young women who made that time incredibly memorable.


The Navy was a much better choice than being drafted ... or was it?

The four young women are real though bear no resemblance to the characters as described here.

During the last part of my Senior Year in High School, I'd applied to a new department store that was opening during the summer. I needed a real job of some sort, so when they called to interview and hired me to work in the stockroom the same day, I was pretty stoked.

I have to admit that I'm deadly shy and don't meet the opposite sex all that easily though once we've talked and bantered, I'm good to go. Doing that initial touch base is something that doesn't come natural to me, but this was a fun job and gave me the opportunity to meet some really cute girls.

I've always kind of envied those guys that can walk into a bar, spot a cute girl, walk over and strike up a conversation, then be able to take them home and screw the shit out of them. It's just never been my forte.

Wendy was the catalyst for this story, but I can't tell her story without Diane, Brenda, and Tina. It turned out to be every guys fantasy, only better.

In the end, one of the girls and me turned out to be soul mates of a sort and though all still partook of the activities, she and I were inseparable until it was time to go to boot camp. Then, life for me, went to hell in a hand basket

As I was to find out, many of the girls I worked around were very hot to trot. Yeah, yeah, I know, they always say don't shit where you eat, but I was going to be gone in six months anyway.

The United States Navy and Vietnam were calling my name.



No comments:

Post a Comment