Saturday, October 15, 2016

New Orleans' Erotica

I started writing fiction when I was 16.  Here's what I looked like then:

  
At that age, my dream was to become either a can-can dancer at the Golden Horseshoe Review at Disneyland or be a dance-hall floozy on Gunsmoke.  High aspirations, indeed. When I was in my mid-twenties, I visited New Orleans for the first time and fell in love with the city.  I was fascinated by the history of Storyville, the famous red-light district at the turn of the 19th century.  I loved the history of the jazz musicians who played at the brothels there.  My eBook “Storyville: A Time Travel Erotic Romance” is loosely based upon the life of one of my favorite New Orleans’ musicians Jelly Roll Morton, a Creole piano player who got his start playing in the bordellos of Storyville.  


Available for $1.99
at Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble
Google Play, Smashwords and Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment