Thursday, February 20, 2020

High School Reunion



People often ask me where I get the ideas for the male characters in the erotic romances that I write.  Do I write from experience? Do I know these sexy men?  Well...the short answer is, "Kinda".

The story that most represents my life and experience is High School Reunion. This romance is loosely based on my courtship with my husband.  I knew him in high school, but I was too immature to pick up on the signals he was sending at the time when he gave me a romantic poem that he'd written about me on the last day of school. I was an idiot and put him off for a while but am so glad that he gave me a second chance later. The male protagonist in my story Highschool Reunion is a musician and writer, like my husband.  He's a Ginger with freckles and long legs that seem to go on forever.  The mystery in my erotic romance is whether he will show up at their reunion ten years after they graduated.  Is it too late for them?  Or will they get a second chance at love?



Here are some 5 Star Reviews for this Erotic Romance:

Five Stars: “I enjoyed reading High School Reunion. It’s that second chance you might have dreamed about. It’s about giving romance the chance that should have happened a long time ago. It’s about going out on a limb to try to get what you want, now that you have experience being an adult. Give this one a read if you've ever wondered, "What if?"
Five Stars: “There's always that one from your last that you wonder what if...
That basically is this story. Danielle has been wondering and attending her high school reunion for years with the hope of seeing Randy, The one that loved her but she let get away.

"The heat that comes from the short story was unexpected and hot.”

Only 99 cents.
Buy Links:

Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/2hErNqb
Google Play Books: http://bit.ly/2ibYJ6n



No comments:

Post a Comment