Friday, May 19, 2017

Naughty Jane Austen

Here is another excerpt from my erotic version of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility.  My Austen variation takes place in modern-day Newport Beach, California.


     Willoughby came to visit the following day and found Marianne doing much better after her fall.  She could walk with a cane and was dying to get out of the house.  When he asked if she’d like to go for a ride in his convertible, she jumped at the chance.
     “Once again you come to my rescue,” she told him.  “I’ve had the worst case of cabin fever.  I long for freedom.”
     He took her hand and helped her rise out of the chair.  As she stood before him, he once again admired the swell of her full breasts that were peeking out of a light cotton blouse.  He hoped that she had forgotten to wear her bra again today.
      Once inside his car, he said, “You are so very beautiful, Marianne.”
     “Thank you,” she answered, straightening her gypsy skirt.
    “May I kiss you?”
     She exhaled slowly and told him, “Yes.  But drive a few streets over so my   Mom doesn’t see us.”
     Obeying her orders, he drove several blocks away and pulled over to a curb.
    She looked at him with barely contained anticipation and he reached over, drawing her closer.  He gazed into her eyes and asked, “May I?”
   “Please!” she practically ordered him.  She had been dreaming of this moment for days.
   He gently kissed her lips, then getting more aroused, probed the insides of her mouth with his tongue.  She liked it as much as he did.  He felt himself getting harder and told himself that he’d better stop lest he ravish her right out in public.  He tried to pull away, but she wouldn’t let him.
   His cock was rock hard and he confessed, “I haven’t stopped thinking about you since I saw how sexy your breasts looked when your blouse got all wet.”
    Marianne was shocked by his forwardness.  “Excuse me,” she protested.  “I’m not used to guys talking to me like that.”
    “Like what?” he asked, incredulously.  “I can’t say ‘breasts’ around you?  Why not?  Don’t you remember how excited you got when I read from ‘I Sing the Body Electric’?” He quoted from Whitman’s poem, “Hair, bosom, hips, bend of legs, negligent falling hands all diffused, mine too diffused.”
    “That was different,” she passionately told him.
    “How so, Marianne?”
    “It was literature.”
    With building frustration, he argued, “Literature that’s based on real life and real emotions!”
    “Honestly, Willoughby.  What’s gotten into you today?”
   “You went outside in a rain storm without a bra on.  Don’t blame me for noticing your ‘bosom’—is that what you want me to call them?”
    “That word is more like it.”
    “Jesus, Marianne.  Are you afraid of sex?”
    “No, I’m not.”  Defensively, she told him, “My father just died.  I’ve been forgetful.  I didn’t realize that I’d forgotten to wear a bra until it rained.”
    “Your father just died?  I’m sorry to hear that.”
    “Yes.  I’ve been having a horrible time trying to cope.”
    He put his hand on her knee and said, “I’m so sorry.”
    She brushed his hand away and brusquely replied, “Let’s just enjoy the ride.” She tried to ignore him and the feelings he awakened in her.  Feeling her panties getting wetter, she put her knees close together, trying to squeeze away the feeling.  She closed her eyes and concentrated on the way the wind felt blowing through her hair.  After a few miles of silence, she felt free of care, glad to get a break from her familiar surroundings.  She reached over and took his hand.  “Where are we going anyway?”
    “To my house.  Would you like to see it?”
   ###

Would you like to read what happens next?  Sense and Sexuality: An Erotic Austen Variation is available at the following stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment