Monday, January 30, 2017

Sexy Show at Disneyland

I was about 11 years old when I fell in love with a show at Disneyland called “The Golden Horseshoe Revue.”  It took place in an old-fashioned Victoria-era opera house that consisted of two floors, with the second floor featuring elegant box seats.  I thought it was beautiful.  The revue featured saloon owner Slue Foot Sue and her dance hall girls. 






I was fascinated with the whole period and it’s not a surprise that I ended up writing a story that takes place in the late 1800s and features a jazz piano player and loose women. Here’s the erotic romance that I wrote.  It takes place in the former red-light district in New Orleans.



Storyville: A Time Travel Erotic Romance

Available for $1.99 at Amazon, iTunes, 
Barnes and Noble, Google Play, Kobo, and Smashwords 

No comments:

Post a Comment